This year we are running a Photography Competition with Nature at its heart.
We’re looking for the best shots you have. These could be Landscapes, Creatures, Flowers, Trees – anything that celebrates the beauty of our countryside in Oxfordshire.
We have some awesome prizes too worth over £1000, Including :
- A Canon 4000D Camera
- One on One Photography Courses with expert Wild Life Photographer Justin Hoffmann
- Dinner and Punting experience at The Cherwell Boathouse
- A collection of delicious beers from Hook Norton Brewery
- Canoeing One on One lesson on the River
- A Handmade Home Desk from CR Perspective
- And more prizes to be added . . .
All you need to do is upload your best photo onto your Instagram account and tag it #wildinoxfordshire (make sure you share on a public instagram page or we won’t see it)
You have until the 1st November to enter your image and our judges will select the Winner and announce on our Instagram account @studio8uk
Happy Shooting !!
Wild in Oxfordshire Photography Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 13 years or over, except for employees of Studio8 Ltd their families or anyone else associated with this competition. The contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. When you enter the competition you are agreeing that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Your entry should be submitted by tagging the image you would like to enter on Instagram with #wildinoxfordshire. We are unable to accept entries in any other way. Please only enter up to 1 image.
4. Entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date of 1st November 2020 12 noon.
5. Any image submitted must be the original work of the individual submitting the image. The image must not have been published prior to this competition or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. You must ensure that any photos submitted do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws if your image contains a person you must also ensure permission is granted by the person. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. By entering your image you grant Studio8 Limited a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to feature any or all of the submitted images in any form of marketing and promotional material connected to this competition.
7. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries.
8. The winning entry will be judged by our panel. This decision will be final. The winner will be notified within 7 days after the close of the competition.
9. One entrant shall win The prize bundle updated on the s8.co.uk website. The prize is subject to availability.
10. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
11. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. English law applies.